Customized Fee Structures
Store prices are CASH prices
Popular Usage: “Non-Cash Adjustment Fee”
- Prices listed in store are already discounted for cash
- Pay cash and get discounted ticketed price
- The non-cash (credit/debit/gift/check) price is “adjusted” to non-discounted regular discounted price (single line)
Unique Features no other POS can offer
- DejaPayPro offers at least 5 different points of referencing Cash Discounting.
- Customer Facing display optional for “review of tenders” with Fee and Discounts clearly displayed to consumer.
- Cash Discounts Shown on receipts, and stored / uploaded in POS and DeNovo.
- DeNovo Back Office extensive reporting, including base amount and totals with register fees, terminal fees (Surcharge) or with Discounts.
- Detailed reporting- Itemization of Fees, Tips, Tax’s etc.
- Extensive understanding of Compliance
- Strict following of Associations rules and states law
- Simple. Clever. Compliant. Proven.
- Extra Tablet option for self-serve Price Checking device for consumer to verify prices on all tender per item sold.